View Single Post
Old 09-21-2005, 01:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyqm
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiliD
Disc one: 1967-1970
What could even go on a comprehensive single CD from this period? There's so much great live material out there, I can't imagine trimming it all down to 80 minutes. Especially when "Rattlesnake Shake" from the second Boston Tea Party set needs to take up almost a third of it...
That is true, but that period is pretty well documented already, especially with the Boston trilogy, Shrine '69 and disc two of the Showbiz Blues set. Since the VERY FIRST Fleetwood Mac show is now in bootleg circulation, I'd put the first couple of songs from that to lead off the disc.

Quote:
Quote:
Disc two: 1971-1974
I think a lot of folks are just dying for something like this...
There are bootlegs in circulation...two or three of which are radio broadcasts, so I imagine there has to be some documentation from this era that was semi-officially recorded.

Quote:
Quote:
Disc four: 1987-1990
Less so for this...
You'd be surprised. These tours were well-received, despite what people here seem to recall or post about.