Thread: Lindsey's women
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2005, 05:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitter_fades
Others don't, but I see the difference. I wouldn't equate anything LB ever did or said in the same category as her beloved Joe telling Howard Stern that Stevie was just a piece of a** to him. If I remember correctly he called her just a road f***. She wanted to give up her solo career for that? I see the Bella Donna incident differently, too. If Stevie fans think LB was rude to show disinterest when she gave him that album, what do you think it was like for him to have to take it? To me, she was being extremely insensitive not only handing him BD while they were working together, but made matters worse by telling the world of her percieved slight when he reacted in a way she didn't understand. Here is my new solo record I made without any help from you. Nevermind I slept with at least a half dozen men who did help me. I hope you like it anyway. I gave you my autograph and wrote some nice things, so don't be jealous of me if it becomes a hit and I have to do more without you and sleep with the rest of the music industry in preparation for my follow up albums. I who never said goodbye as I slipped away...but I gave you my #1 album to remember me by.

I always thought it to be INCREDIBLY insulting for her to give him an AUTOGRAPHED COPY of her solo album. That was ballsy, to say the least.