Thread: Weed?
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2005, 11:57 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

in hopes to not break the board rules, and not endorse drug usage, i'll be brief.
if i may be frank, as a grown up, and with the exception of heroin, which i know is highly dangerous, i've tried about everything, from beer to the "gold dust". never in my life i've been a drug addict of any sort, but i'm an experimentalist in my nature, and i'm not a control freak, i also love letting myself loose, so for me almost every buzz is welcomed one.
from everything i tried, i find weed to be the safest, healthiest, and the most inspiring one which can be consumed on regular basis.
gladly, marijuana is practicly legal here, and there's a "no persecution" status quo on personal usage, so i usually don't hesitate much even before i light a joint in the middle of the street.

somewhere deep in the middle of the night baby, i think about you!!! she says somewhere deep in the middle of the night my baby, i think about you!!!! she says i know what it sounds liiike! i know what it sounds liiiiiiiiiiike, i know what it sounds like, it sounds like youuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!