View Single Post
Old 11-18-2004, 10:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Since I've only contributed smut to this horny thread, I'll actually add some to the list that are TRULY hot. So hot, they can lick their thumb and brand my ass with their fingerprint!

Seann William Scott Holy bejeezus- one of the most beautiful men ever. When he made out with Ashton Kutcher in "Dude Where's My Car?", I thought I was gonna lose it!!

Jeff Timmons from 98 Degrees Who the hell cares about Nick Lachey??? Jeff Timmons has got it all, baby- beautiful face, beautiful eyes, great hair and the bod to die for.

Hugh Jackman For me, probably the epitome of a man. He's unbelievably beautiful. Love the hairy chest (not too hairy). Love the bod. Love the acting ability. Love the bravery- without even realizing he's brave (playing Peter Allen in "The Boy From Oz". Wolverine - 'nuff said.

Brandon Williams The sexy red head who played Will's "robbin' the cradle" boyfriend Scotty Schneiderman on Will & Grace- he was "23 and three quarters". Hella hot!! Will was a moron for ditching that dude.

Brendan Fraser George of the Jungle and Gods and Monsters. Need I say more?

Marcus Schenkenberg Oh my lawdie...... Probably the most beautiful man to ever exist on this planet.

Dominic Monaghan Anytime your willing to break up with Elijah Wood, honey- I'm waiting for ya over here in West Hollywood!!!

Add to him Billy Boyd and Viggo and voila- an even better threesome than the one I've listed before.