View Single Post
Old 07-29-2004, 08:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Yes z93 is gone...Dave FM is in "Rock without rules."

No reason or anything has been given...we dont know if the dj's are gone yet because they have been strictly playing music, not talking so far...

They DO play some great varities of music on there, so I like that (although i havent heard any mac yet)---they play DMB, Clapton, White Stripes, Nirvana, Bee Gees, Zepplin, AC/DC, Metallica, Sheryl Crow, Tom Petty, Eagles, Nickleback, Blink 182, Pearl Jam, Modest Mouse, Lynryd Skynyrd, Lennie Kravitz, Jimmi Hendrix, Rolling Stones, Blondie...those are most of the big acts i've heard so far on there..

Z93 was great...mainly because of their devotion to Fleetwood Mac.. They even had "Fleetwood Mac Week" in October of 2002....Were always giving cool Mac stuff away including tickets, backstage access, cd's, etc.. They interviewed Stevie in Aug of 2003 and Lindsey in June of 2003...They've just been great supporters...always always playing mac music, including Peacekeepr and Say You Will a few times.... and I was interviewed on Z93 Live from the Fleetwood Mac show in 2003...very fun, i will miss them...They've been in Atlanta somewhere around 30 yrs now, and looks like it's over..

I'm giving DAVE FM a chance...they have great variety...now if they will put some Mac/Stevie in there...all will be forgiven!