View Single Post
Old 07-04-2004, 07:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by javier
We had a wonderful heartfelt Fritz reunion at the Concord Pavilion show June 27th. I have sent Marty a couple of pics of us backstage in Stevie's room. Does all this good vibe mean we are going to do a creative project together? I did pose the question to Lindsey and I believe he is seriously considering it. We talked about dubbing vocals to the old recordings, but at some juncture I think the possibility of us recording the material fresh is also an option. We have all kept up our chops, and no one is interred in a sanitorium. Brian intends to get together and jam w/Linds in August, after he's had a chance to rest from the FM 2004 tour. All I can say to y'all is what Bob told me, who has talked at greater length with L&S. His words are "It ain't over yet." Let's keep our fingers crossed. In the meantime, don't make the bootleggers rich.

Javier

Hi Javier! Thanks so much for letting us know... we really do appreciate it, and we are all anticipating whatever you guys have in store for us! Take care!