Thread: Lindsey dream
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2004, 06:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

I used to dream about Lindsey like once a month, but haven't had one since right before they left for Europe. Maybe because then I had a dream that Lindsey died, so my dream logic won't let him appear in another!

Anyway, Christy, I had a dream a while back that began similarly to yours but ended in such a ridiculous manner I still laugh about it.

In my dream, I walk into this room with the kind of tables and chairs you see in conference rooms. There are a lot of people, and there is a stage at the front. Lindsey is sitting on a chair and being interviewed by a guy behind a podium. Suddenly the lights are turned down and a screen descends behind Lindsey. The man behind the podium asks, "How do you feel about your failed attempt at acting back in 1981?" On the screen, an episode of the "Love Boat" starts playing. If any of you remember that show, it had celebrity guest stars, and apparently Lindsey was one! lol He is standing by a ship railing wearing that Hawaiian shirt he somtimes sported around then, except it's being blown open by the wind. Then Carol Ann comes up and he gets this guilty look on his face, like "I know I shouldn't be displaying my body for other women to lust after" lol. Then I woke up.

I'm pretty demented, huh? lol

Last edited by sodascouts; 01-19-2004 at 06:15 PM..