View Single Post
Old 02-19-2024, 01:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleuzzi View Post
I admit that I have often tried to find information on Clare and Dominic. I'm not sure what I would do with it. I mean, it's not like I'm going to write either of them and say "Send me something of Danny's." However, I have a fascination with the whole Kirwan clan. They somehow managed to leave NO social media footprint and are entirely untraceable. This, in itself, is a remarkable feat for anyone in 2024--or even back in 2005. No photos. Nothing. Or almost nothing. There is this statement she made following Danny's death: On his song writing skills, Clare Morris (Danny's ex-wife) said, 'Danny was completely dedicated to his craft and I remember how relieved he was that he'd been able to rise to the challenge.'

I only found out today that Danny was born Daniel David Langran and that he later took his stepfather's name. Using public domain information, I've established that his mother and stepfather are long dead, as would be expected. Danny's maternal grandparents who married in 1910 in Wandsworth were Henry Thomas Langran and Daisy Buckingham. Isn't that weird?