View Single Post
Old 12-09-2023, 05:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Rumours was the first album I bought from the band in early 1983. I can almost remember each record store or department store that I bought the albums from. The White Album was my next buy and then Mirage, Tusk, and then Heroes Are Hard To Find. I was a 14 year old kid in 1984 jamming out to Heroes if you can believe that.
I became a fan at an awkward yet amazing time. Mirage was just fading from the charts and the band would not be back together for 5 years. Enter the solo years. My first concert was Wild Heart and then saw Chris the next year. I love the band carried on after Lindsey left on his own accord. I love half BTM and love that 1990 concert.
I sometimes ask myself if I could go back what concert would I attend if I could, White, Rumours, Tusk or Mirage. That is a tough pick. It would be a coin flip for Rumours or Tusk I think. But if you could get me a Mystery To Me date that could change everything. I am not a fan of 80s synth tech pop music of the 80s which is why Tango, RAL, and some of Go Insane does not sit well with me. I also like the band on their edge compared to playing a ballad or pop song.
Chris sort of hypnotized me on the Mirage show with YMLF. Lindsey was great on GYOW and Stevie blew the lid of on sisters. They had such chemistry.