Thread: Unexpected FM
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2023, 05:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Bob's lawsuit hit the band at their darkest hour just after Time. Even though Bob was asking for little money, it was too much for Mick. Chris always backs Mick and I can see Bob calling Chris but she probably balked and sort of ended up being blamed because maybe she was the only one to talk to him. But regardless this was a band decision to exclude Bob (minus Stevie and Lindsey). The Behind The Music segment had to be a coordinated effort with VH1 and someone in the band almost serving as editor. I cant see Chris caring what was in the band's documentary. It had to be someone petty, big on retribution, and not caring the band's legacy was being shown properly.
All arrows point to Mick
I dunno.... Mick has always tended to fall into the mediator role... even when he got slings from Lindsey or Stevie or whomever, he tended to mend fences fairly well. He and Lindsey patched things up pretty soon after the firing by Stevie etc.

Honestly, I know everyone will push back on this, but the person I can see having a personality where once they cut someone out of their life, it's done and they never look back is John. He's just no nonsense, no bull****, no drama in what he wants to put up with and... I don't think he actively would go around with anger towards Bob or that kind of thing... I think it's more the opposite....once the door is closed for him, it just stays closed.