View Single Post
Old 11-02-2023, 12:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villavic View Post
Interesting what she said about Mirage. "Strange record."
She's made comments like that in the past. Maybe not "strange" but she would say it was not the band's best work and drifted from focus and she was not sure what the band's sound was at the time. I am paraphrasing but stuff like that. She does not hate Mirage but was not thrilled about it like she was with Tango and some earlier albums. Its odd because Mirage contains her biggest hit. But then again the band clearly was not getting along and its the last album when all 5 of them used controlled substances heavily. She got clean after the Mirage tour. For the Hold Me video, they all took separate limos to the shoot and were late and John punched the director, etc. They were in an odd time then and I think they were all getting on eachother's nerves. Those MTV promos had some so wasted with Lindsey in sunglasses and Chris laughing and not making much sense. I think Chris felt Mirage was a very safe album and not very creative.

Last edited by Macfan4life; 11-02-2023 at 12:53 PM..