View Single Post
Old 02-13-2023, 08:38 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Good question and I think of this stuff all the time. Its actually happened to me. During Lindsey's meet and greet I regret not offering off a quick question about Tusk that gets debated here all the time. We just chatted quickly about Miami. But I am so respectful of celebrities that I purposely avoid questions and such because they can get annoyed with such antics. I wish I could have asked Lindsey about the Tusk tracking. Was it purposely thrown together to not have flow and make it more quirky. Did the record company do the track listing? But a better question that would involve a longer answer was Lindsey's meeting with Bob Welch shortly after Lindsey joined the band. I want to know more about what was said.

I don't think with Chris one question would satisfy me so I would just give compliments about her solo career. I would tell her that I have all her solo albums and they are my favorites and was at her solo concert in 1984 and thank her for her music. If I had a longer time with Chris I would go back to the Bob Welch days and when Bob would say Chris would give him side eye on stage for talking in the middle of songs.

Last edited by Macfan4life; 02-13-2023 at 08:42 AM..