View Single Post
Old 01-19-2023, 06:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams View Post
FM actually performed DDIO, IGY, and FF towards the end of the tour as well when the setlist was 20 songs.

Blue Letter was first released by Fleetwood Mac. It's like Talk To Me - that's a Stevie song. Blue Letter is a FM song. Farmer's Daughter is not an FM song.

I think those three covers should've been rare Stevie songs or even Billy or Rick songs.

Bottom line, there should have been at least one newly recorded song in the 2018 setlist. They were able to do it in 2013. No reason why they couldn't in 2018.
Are you sure about I Got You? I know that was played in the early shows, but by the time I saw them in early November, that song, Hypnotized, and Storms had been dropped, all to my dismay.

I wish before the tour they had released an album with newly recorded versions of I Got You, Don’t Dream It’s Over, Hypnotized, Storms, Black Magic Woman, Isn’t It Midnight, Oh Well, All Over Again, Tell Me All the Things You So, Man of the World, Sentimental Lady, and a new song or two, but it didn’t happen. Maybe that would have helped keep the audience be more accepting of the songs they dropped early on, who knows?

I totally agree with you that it would have been awesome if they had performed some songs from Rick and Billy’s time with the band. I would have passed out right there on the floor. How I wish they had consulted me about their setlist beforehand LOL!