View Single Post
Old 01-04-2023, 10:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAl84 View Post
Don’t forget all the complaining Stevie did about somehow being forced to record the vault album in two weeks in Nashville. She made comments that made it sound like she was under some sort of contractual obligation that would come due in the middle of the Fleetwood Mac tour. Of course Stevie went into her fall on the sword for Fleetwood Mac mode and implied she had to sacrifice her album for Fleetwood Mac. Blah blah blah Fleetwood Mac is like the army blah blah blah I’m the victim blah blah blah we just toured in 2013 blah blah.

She put such a damper on any Fleetwood Mac momentum that came with Christine’s return. Good on Christine and Lindsey for getting BuckVie over the finish line without her. For somebody who was allegedly happy about Christine’s return, she had middle child syndrome the entire time. I still laugh about the interview where Christine mentions that Stevie gave her an iPod with 24K Gold on it. Classic Stevie - I don’t want to record with you, but let me shove my new album in your face because I’m the greatest.
Let's also not forget that Stevie (and her people) set up a Rolling Stone cover story on Stevie and Stevie alone in the middle of a big FM tour after Christine's return. How's that for team spirit? She was NOT promoting a solo album or touring for one at that time. Lindsey was totally and rightfully p*ssed about this and refused to contribute to the article.. same for Mick and for John. Chris was the only one to speak to the reporter and give any quotes.

She'll delay a band tour for a solo tour, and she'll promote herself OVER her band WHILE touring with them.... but god d*m don't dare "smirk" when she's blathering on and on (and even if everyone around you is waltzing away, rolling their eyes, and laughing about your speech, don't be Lindsey or none of that will matter, you'll still be the bad guy)