View Single Post
Old 12-17-2022, 02:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
She had also moved into her mid-late thirties by RAL. Some of that weight gain may have been due to aging and her really getting her “woman’s body.”

Some also may have been due to relying more on alcohol than cocaine starting on the RAL tour.
No doubt. She was drinking hard. She went on tour realizing she had a nose problem and coke problem. The change in her looks just before RAL was released and when it was almost over in Australia was shocking. I think she looked horrible when she was introducing I Cant Wait on Countdown in Australia and the RAL tour had not even begun yet.
But to be fair those mid 80s clothes she wore were hideous. That giant belt buckle and those giant silver cuff rings and that puff hair on top with her dark eye make up made her look worse. We all looked bad in the mid 80s looking back. Lindsey's hair and clothes in 1984 were not stellar either. Chris also looked like an old lady in her Got A Hold On Me video. Then she had so much make up on for Love Will Show Us How.
It was the decade of excess.