View Single Post
Old 12-16-2022, 04:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

The pre RAL interview that is famous on youtube was filmed May 1985. She looks very thin and classic Stevie. Once she started the road parties during the RAL era is when she packed on the weight. She went to Australia with Bob and Tom, then hung out with Heart for a few shows, went into RAL rehearsals and then hit the road. By the end of the RAL tour she was very bloated. The Red Rocks video that is not reshot shows this. When she is holding the dove (1986) she is considerably heavier than she was one year earlier (1985). She lost some weight post Betty Ford and for Tango videos. Once the klonopin kicked in, the weight slowing starting coming back.
When Big Love was breaking on the radio, I heard a DJ say the grunts at the end of the song were Stevie trying to fit into her jeans.

Back to the Talk To Me video. The most annoying part of the video is not that she's wearing neon Madonna-esque gloves with holes in them. You dont even know she's wearing them until the end when some dumb director probably told her.....Stevie...show off your gloves.......start putting your hands in front of your face.
Even as a teen, it was nails down a chalk board to me. Oh look, Stevie is cool like Madonna too. Too bad she did not wear a "Boy Toy" belt buckle.

Last edited by Macfan4life; 12-16-2022 at 06:51 AM..