View Single Post
Old 10-31-2022, 10:36 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villavic View Post
You know, the crowd loves that drama and tension. Yeah? That was what made Fleetwood Mac really popular
Meryl Streep quote. Ricky and the Flash.

No secret I became a Fleetwood Mac fan because of Gypsy/Stevie Nicks, and she could be (was) my favorite member. But right now I'd choose Christine McVie. Somehow I feel she is the most "Fleetwood Mac" member, I mean from a musical point of view, IMHO.

Though I have to say I still enjoy Stevie's and Lindsey's Mac songs. Am I upset with Stevie? Yes, but, though I stop listening Mac songs in 2018 after the fire (I was upset with the whole band actually), I am a Mac fan and still like that music, I started to listenig Fleetwood Mac again after one year.

Would it be right to burn Caravaggio paints because he killed a young man in 1606? I guess no. So after an upset period I started to enjoy Mac music, including Stevie's songs. After, Fleetwood Mac was over in 2018, and any lineup after that, I just don't give a damn.
I agree, I love most of Stevie’s songs and although I don’t care for her moral values these days….
I still love her songs and nothing will ever change that.
I just don’t care for her nowadays.