View Single Post
Old 08-24-2022, 05:04 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
whoever did this video just makes stuff up.

They show the exact same house for Mick and John, saying in John's case it's his house in LA and in Mick's case it's his house in Hawaii. It looks like the house John owned in Oahu. The house they say Lindsey sold after raising his family is a house his wife remodeled and decorated and sold for profit. The turret house was the house the raised the family in. In the DR doc he's driving a black Benz I think.... I'd pay to see him driving around in a Toyota. Just like I'd pay to see Stevie driving around in a F-150. (Did she own it for her groundskeeper/property manager to use? Maybe. That'd be the only plausible reason I could see). John was driving.... was it a Porsche in the DR doc??
The stuff about Christine's homes seems mostly right. I don't recall Stevie putting her Pacific Palisades house on the market in 2017, as it was where she and her Covid circle were hanging a lot during lockdown. They show her with Jimmy while talking about JD Souther.... It just goes on... Bottom line, a lot of random bollocks all mixed in.
She did sell that house back then. There is a video on youtube of a fan trying to get in the gate to see the house and the guard wont let them in and explains she sold the house awhile ago. The fan knew that but still wanted to see the house.
She may have another pad in AZ though. The video did not mention that giant house she bought and immediately sold because it was haunted. My favorite Stevie house was her recent one in Santa Barbara over looking the ocean. Santa Barbara is the nicest place I have ever seen.
Chris did not buy Joan Collin's house until 1983 or 1984. I wish they would have shown her earlier house over the hills