View Single Post
Old 06-08-2022, 06:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Gosh I want Lindsey to write a book someday so much. I know Mick or Chris would never dare reveal Stevie's tour proceeds cut and when it started. We know during Tango it existed but I want to know if the Mirage tour was not evenly split 5 ways. She was contractually obligated to record Mirage with the band. But the tour may have been the time Irving demanded a higher percentage since she was a big solo star.
I need to know these details please. The band was not getting along during Mirage. We hear stories how they all took separate limos to shoot the Hold Me video and no one really spoke to each other and was drunk and high all day.
I wish Lindsey would write a book. His Tango stories would be so juicy
Would he ever? He’d have to give up his romantic notion of some regrouping to close out the work of art they built or whatever crap he’s spewing lately. A tell all would be a real gem. I always get the impression that Lindsey’s memory of specific events is likely much better than the others. It would also be full of big words and wordy passages about the cycles and demons and artistic integrity. But if you can cut through the Lindseyness his stories would be incredible.

On the contrary, a Stevie autobiography would be full of such inaccuracies that you couldn’t trust any of it. John wouldn’t care to do a book. Chris’s book would be like “i wrote love songs. I hated touring. I have a house. Piss off.” And we know what Mick does.