View Single Post
Old 02-17-2022, 07:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by On Ice View Post
The BTM era I think was treated similar to Bob Welch. After the Dance, it was "let's pretend Behind the Mask and Time didn't happen". Notwithstanding All Over Again surfacing on the Finn/Campbell tour. It would've been interesting to reunite that line up though as it did have potential and who knows where it would've gone after licking the wounds of the BTM sales and learning from its flaws- writing and production.
I really would have loved it if Rick and Billy had been invited back… but I bet Rick would have said no and didn’t Billy have heart bypass surgery shortly after Neil and Mike joined? So the tour wouldn’t have happened if he had rejoined. 3 or 4 people here blamed Stevie and Mick for Lindsey’s heart attack, but not for Billy’s. John and Christine escaped blame, though. But I could be wrong about the timeline of Billy’s health. Fortunately, like Lindsey, he lived through it. Lindsey’s health got way more press and attention than Billy- I know Lindsey made an incredible recovery, but I’m not sure how well Billy really bounced back.