View Single Post
Old 02-17-2022, 07:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
Well now that you ask me, I would have been happier had Mick given Christine the speech out in the parking lot about removing Songbird and Oh Daddy so they can keep Silver Springs on Rumours. But just the other day when you said Silver Springs would have been perfect for Tusk, I realized you were 100% right. It would have fit in perfectly with her other 5 songs. But the only song on Tusk I didn't care for was Never Make Me Cry, and it's too short for SS to replace with. So if I HAD to cut another track for SS, I would say goodbye to Not That Funny.
Okay, SS doesn't belong on Rumours, but let me put Oh Daddy on Tusk, and put Think About Me on Rumours. That would even make Rumours better!

No one wanted to hear a song about Mick anyway! Not that I ever believed his story about it being about him. Mick went to the $tevie Nicks School of Truth Telling.

I had never really thought about it until the other day...SS really DOES fit the mood of Tusk far better than Rumours. And you can do whatever with NTF. I've never understood why Lindsey loves it so. It's my least favorite song of his on Tusk.