View Single Post
Old 01-16-2022, 01:01 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon View Post
but I go with a good Tusk Tour one. Except for the documentary, I need a truly concert, a full one with those wonderful songs they performed between 1979 and 1980. Please! I still don't understand why the last deluxe edition didn't include it!!!:
(
This is total thread hijak but I have no use whatsoever for a Dance Deluxe. I never even bought the original. At that point I was already fed up with the same ole same ole from this band. But I am in full agreement on wanting some great Tusk Tour shows. Somebody out there has access to those tapes and I need to hear them. And I mean all of them on that entire tour. My whole FM existence begins and ends with the Live Rhiannon's and her best ones ever came on the latter half of the Tusk Tour, preferably in May & June of 1980. Of the three that I have from that time period, they are amongst my all time faves. Rotterdam, London and Chicago. I know there has got to be more. The one they released from Tuscon recorded in late August 1980 is right up there with these three I mentioned.