View Single Post
Old 10-26-2021, 12:30 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
Oh, I do. I mean, I don't think she necessarily wanted to leave Fleetwood Mac, per se, but I absolutely think she reached her breaking point with him. As I've said many times before, both seem to be pieces of work, but I completely get that feeling that a situation has to end. I've been in that position where it was move on or lose my mind or worse several times in my life. And, I have less sympathy for Lindsey only because I know he talked about who he'd replace Stevie with to fans after shows. He would have thrown her under the bus if he'd been in a position of power, too. I have zero doubt about that. He never said there's no Fleetwood Mac without her, so why should he be afforded the same courtesy?

I don't really care. I was going to see Mick, John, and Christine regardless of who their fellow passengers were.
I'm sure they both have their dysfunctional issues with each other(and with the rest of the world).

He's the CREATOR of their success. $he's the ASSet that fills the seats. Now that $he refuses to create music with them, $he has all the power. I hope karma gets her, HARD.

I'd love to see them without the old goat. But it would be you, me, and 500 other people. It would be awesome.... for us. Old Dick needs big money.

I'd love another BuckVie. I think it might be too late in life now, for Christine. I hope I'm wrong.