View Single Post
Old 09-26-2021, 05:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post

I feel the main thing is that Lindsey thought he had as much say in the band as she did. He thought he could argue back and force compromise when she didn’t agree. It doesn’t matter whether it was a tour schedule, a double album, a track list, an EP . . . She got tired of arguing with him about it. She got tired of the negotiations. She felt that if she wanted something her way, it should happen her way, without further discussion.

When you feel that way, you should be a solo artist. However she felt that because she is the main draw in Fleetwood Mac, she should make the decisions with her manager and the band should agree. And Lindsey would not stop resisting.

Also, let’s keep in mind that Lindsey also has a bunch of things to say about Mrs. Buckingham, if you give him a chance. He’s a fruitcake.I mean, don’t get me wrong. I love fruit cake, but most people don’t.
And I'll bet my left *** that her conniving old goat mind began clicking, the SECOND Christine came back. When it was just her and Lindsey, she HAD to have him in the band. Christine back, singing 7 or 8 of her hits, suddenly Lindsey was dispensable. "I can finally have MY way....F*CK HIM! I'll show him!" Thus ruining the band's legacy....

Is Lindsey a bit out there. Oh yeah.
Was he always pushing her buttons? Oh yeah.
Did he love pushing her buttons? Oh yeah.
Does he think she's a loon? Oh yeah.
Do I love him for all of the above? Oh yeah.

She's SO F*CKING ANNOYING. I LOVE him for feeling(I presume) about her, exactly the same way I do!