View Single Post
Old 09-13-2021, 08:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secret love View Post
Maybe Fleetwood Mac could do what ABBA are doing with the avatars/digital versions of themselves performing.

Stevie could record her parts completely separate from Lindsey (or vice versa) and then get spliced back together in editing. It would look as if they were performing together the whole time!
ABBA actually spent weeks performing together in special suits to recreate their show for the "abbatars" and they are releasing a brand new album 40 years after their last one .They have put their differences aside to record new beautifully performed songs with wonderful vocals ( that ship sailed for the Rumours five many years ago). They arrived at the perfect time to wash away the disappointment and bitterness over seeing my other all time favorite band implode in in a hot mess of pettiness and preposterous behavior. I truly believe that some of them must be in their second childhoods at this point,

Last edited by BombaySapphire3; 09-13-2021 at 08:29 PM..