View Single Post
Old 09-10-2021, 01:10 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevieandChris View Post
Opinions are fine. But for years this particular board has kissed Lindsey's ass. And yet calls Stevie's fans rabid. That's the double standard I am referring to. Many of the people who claim Stevie fans think she does no wrong clearly do the same thing about Lindsey.

Stevie has a rep as a druggie back in the day, Lindsey has been called an abuser. Unless new facts are brought to light neither should be speculated about. Unless both can freely be speculated about. That was my point about that. If a Stevie fan came here and said he was abusive to his ex-wife, then said it was tongue in cheek, it would not fly.
This is a FAN BOARD. Opinions on both(or any) side(s) of the fence are allowed. Just because they're not falling in the direction you'd like them to go, well, sorry about your luck?

I think Lindsey is(well, was) a very difficult man to record music with. He has a vision, and he wants to see that vision through. THAT'S the REASON they made it big! Without him, they would have died the death 40 years ago.

"Tongue in cheek" doesn't fly here, because(IMO) that falls under "fan fiction". Racial or abusive accusations should be shot down immediately, unless it's something that's accepted as a known truth.