View Single Post
Old 03-22-2021, 03:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
I agree. But it really would not be any different from the last several tours. She could not stand him and he loved to tweek her when he could. It was a beautiful tit for tat situation. Sadly people bought the phony B.S. for so many years and would write here and other places that when they looked at each other on stage, you could tell they were in love.
I tell this story all the time but I saw Stevie get so pissed at Lindsey on the OWTS tour in Miami. She was telling her LONG Gypsy story and was rambling in the old and early days they opened for CCR and they could not get to the gig because their car broke down. Lindsey clearly was thinking...you need to cut this long and rambling story off so when she said the car broke down, he somehow made his guitar honk like a car horn. Stevie stopped mid-sentence and looked at Lindsey and said......did you just do that? Why did you do that? My story is too long? She abruptly stopped the story and just walked away when the music to Gypsy started. The rest of the night she never even looked at Lindsey and it was one of the shows where Stevie did not come out to talk to the audience after the concert.
I get frustrated because literally EVERY show is on youtube but for some reason not much of Miami OWTS and I just wish someone captured this moment because it was jaw dropping and gave an insight to the friction between them. Never saw a verbal confrontation on stage before. She was pissed.
This shows how wacko she is. For 99.9% of people in this world this would just be a bit of harmless fun...a bit of banter. Laugh it off. Smile. Give a menacing but playful stare. Shake your finger. Giggle a bit. Move on.
Not her.

'Where words fail, music speaks'
Mick Fleetwood