View Single Post
Old 02-23-2021, 11:09 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Oh I totally agree. Just remember the inaugural ball's Dont Stop was a pre-recorded track. I hate this stuff. Everything is so fake these days...not just concerts. There are endless prank video channels of pranking people and the acting is so bad its not even funny. Nothing is original these days. Good grief...if the Tango concert in 1987 was lip synced why would they change it up in 1997 when their voices are older and they are not as glamorous as they once were. When the Who played the Super Bowl about 10 years ago, not only was it not live but they also piped in the crowd singing "Teenage Wasteland."

Nothing is real anymore. What next? Did the USC Marching Band pretend to play Tusk at the show? Was this also pre-recorded. We were all fooled. Think about it. The marching band is too big to be on mic.

“Is all that we see or seem,
But a dream within a dream?”
Edgar Alan Poe
Daaannnngggggg, you sound old and bitter!!!

Nothing is real anymore. 90% of acts use tracks now. What happened to the world between Mirage and Tango that everything had to sound exactly like the record? Warts are no longer allowed....

And everything is a f*cking remake now. My best friend is 33, and every song I hear when I'm over there is a F*CKING REMAKE. I'll say, "you know this is an Elton John song, right?" "What?!" "Yes, WHY DON'T YOU JUST LISTEN TO THE ORIGINALS?"

Daaannnngggggg, now I sound old and bitter!!!