View Single Post
Old 12-12-2020, 05:57 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldustsongbird View Post
lol, this part belongs in the commercial thread.

I can see it going either way. Historically, they've always found their way back to each other, if not to complete forgiveness. With the way Stevie is talking now about performing, I could see her saying exactly that: We don't have very much time, we may never see each other again. (Whassamattabaybeh?)

At the same time, Stevie seems determined to never speak to him again; to never even acknowledge their history, which again, is a dramatic statement in and of itself.

The tide does seem to be turning with this. I think the idea of yet another grand reunion is probably appealing to them because they know it will garner attention and satisfy a lot of fans. Breaking up and getting back together has always been good business for FM.

But I still won't be shelling out for a ticket.
Money brings them back every time. Not long ago I was watching those long interviews during the Dance rehearsals. They all sort of gave generic answers why the band rejoined. We know Chris was not thrilled about it but went along so the group would reap the benefits. The Eagles just sold out arenas across the country and so did the Dance tour. Lindsey sort of bit his tongue and everyone saw big bucks. Each one of their solo careers including Stevie was in decline and even Stevie was not a big concert draw anymore. I saw the Dance tour in West Palm Beach in 1997. The Palm Beach Post brought up the point that they rented out an entire floor of the Breakers Hotel in Palm Beach yet the year prior Mick and his band stayed at some dirty Best Western along the interstate.
Money makes the world go around. Do you think anyone of them really need this drama? Money makes the world go around.

Last edited by Macfan4life; 12-12-2020 at 06:00 AM..