View Single Post
Old 12-11-2020, 06:48 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Sadly I do believe Lindsey will be back. I said this from the beginning. I can certainly hear Mick talking how the band needs him and how the band has always weathered personal differences, etc. Then Stevie will say their time is short and she has no time to hold grudges. Then they will launch their farewell tour sponsored by Depends.

There is a bit of irony here how Lindsey desperately wanted out of their dysfunction to stay away from the band for 10 years. Clearly the big money keeps him around too. But now the band cut ties with him claiming he was the dysfunction and its Lindsey reaching out to go back to the band.

I will say that Fleetwood Mac treats their "new" members worse than any band in music history. They are disposable as diapers. Mick always claims its a new chapter and they are here to stay even to make new music. But when it comes to making huge money instead of just money, he throws them overboard. He's even into doing that to his legacy guitarist Lindsey Buckingham.