View Single Post
Old 10-04-2018, 03:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
I know some people wanted new music for this tour, but considering that 9 of these songs are songs FM either hasn't done in 40 years or never done before, that's like having 9 new songs. Black Magic Woman by Stevie?!? Genius. Isn't It Midnight by Christine?!? No one can say that song has worn out it's welcome. Storms?!? Same thing. I'd never heard I Got You so I looked it up and I guess I'm lucky- I love it and can't wait to hear them do it live. I never thought I'd get the opportunity to hear Hypnotized live- very exciting! All Over You and Tell Me All the Things You Do are also like new songs for me, and I imagine, most people who will be in the audience. I'd take deep cuts and cover songs over new songs, at this point. I hated the 4 new songs on the Dance and was bored by a majority of Say You Will, but this set list is so much better than what I anticipated.

Now if only they would swap All Over You with As Long As You Follow, I would completely lose it!
I agree. The set list is wonderful. I also agree that I'd like to see a little less Stevie and little more Christine/Neil but Stevie puts the rears in the seats so I can understand why she's taking a prominent role. "I Got You" is such a great song and I'm surprised but very happy that they added it to the set list. It'll always be an Enz song to me but it's cool to see it reaching a wider audience.