View Single Post
Old 09-06-2016, 05:11 PM

Seems to me there is subtext about working with Lindsey and FM. For her to say that she's done caring about what Lindsey and others think of her material uncovers what she's still feeling. When someone says they don't care what someone thinks, it usually means they care.

A lot of it has to do with her insecurity in the FMac creative process in which I think she still feels left out. Then after SYW, where you thought.. "hey a new B/N album. They can create an album with just the two of them!" Didn't quite turn out to be the love fest we thought it would... And watching the Destiny Rules, you can tell she has her own agenda. She'll make money writing about him, but she won't work with him.

She still has the right to do what she wants. I personally think she is surrounded by her staff and doesn't have any real friends. All business and no soul... Make your money, Stevie.. deep down inside you know you want to record that last album w/ FMac. Ah, the Rumours...