View Single Post
Old 04-22-2016, 09:42 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum View Post
Back in their heyday G 'n' R were amazing. Amongst the noise are some very beautiful melodies.
...all we need is just a little patience

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErvgV4P6Fzc

Unfortunately Axl did become more than just a bit of a petulant, childish diva that lost any sense of humility, normality or reality. As has been noted, I wonder if he'll manage to keep things together for the entire remainder of the tour. I hope playing for another band will empower him with a sense of loyalty that will allow him to manage to control his impulses.

I understand your point of about patience.The music never click with me like todays current pop and country tunes.I could not get into it .I probably can deal listening to their balleds.
I just dont like the screaming and guitar noise.

The only thing I probably like with these bands is their big hair.LOL.They probably spend more time with their hairdresser/makeup person then a average woman.

We have to remember when the boys replace Lindsey in 1987 and some of us thought it was over for FM.Of course there was no internet and its social networks then for us fans can put our opinions out about the change in FM .If this is only a temp thing with AC/DC .It probably OK with the fans.Probably most or some fans that like AC/DC probably are Guns and Roses fans so they probably happy.

Stevie fan forever and ever amen.......
the Wildheart at Edge of Seventeen and the Gypsy.....

My sweet Buttons .I love you. RIP 2009 to 08/24/2016