View Single Post
Old 05-07-2015, 10:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I think it's Christine who has the biggest arsenal of songs we want to hear. So many to choose from, overwhelming really. I just hope the public will remember more than just Rumours. Her contributions were vital for so long, the binding force of the band. For Stevie, I'd like to hear Crystal with Lindsey, Gypsy acoustic, I Don't Want to Know, Beautiful Child, maybe Angel, and from Say You Will Thrown Down and Everybody Finds Out. From Lindsey, it's really more of his Tusk songs. If that's his crowning achievement (in his opinion), why does he play the same two non-hit songs over and over?? Most people are unfamiliar with Not that Funny and IKINW anyway. So that and maybe Big Love full band for once and a new version of an old song highlighting his fingerpicking. But for Christine I can go on and on: Why, Hypnotized, Oh Daddy, Hold Me, Love in Store, Over and Over, Think About Me, Brown Eyes, Honey Hi, Isn't It Midnight, As Long as You Follow, Nights in Estoril. Oh what might exist if she didn't take time off...