View Single Post
Old 04-06-2015, 07:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole21290 View Post
There was a fairly long section in a 2013 Stevie interview where they were at rehearsal and showed just that, that it's - to an extent - choreographed. It's not like it's meant to be a secret, lol. It's a SHOW.

-

At rehearsal, Nicks and Buckingham’s banter lit up with hard-won playfulness as they tried to work out their positioning on the stage. After ‘Landslide’… Lindsey remarked: “I feel weird standing behind her. I don’t want to stand too close.” Stevie fired back, teasingly: “I don’t know. I have stood next to you playing guitar for how many years?”

To perform Gypsy, Nicks suggested, “I’m just going to basically stand sideways because I know you can’t turn.”

Buckingham: You’re stalking me.

Nicks: I’m stalking you on this one.

Buckingham: All I can do is angle toward you. I gotta look at the neck.

Nicks: Just remember to look over at me every once in a while so I don’t look like an idiot.

Buckingham: I just need to eye the neck of the guitar and then look over at your neck. Go from neck to neck.

Nicks: My wrinkly neck.

Buckingham: Oh, stop it.
yes, but that scenario was observed and reported by a reporter. In interviews you'd be hard pressed to find Stevie admitting that her interactions with Lindsey are totally scripted and rehearsed (by them) though all you have to do is see more than one show and there it is. She always maintains that they get to go onstage and relive their love affair for those two hours. He's the only one who's said, nope, just an act.