View Single Post
Old 02-03-2015, 09:19 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Please....

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockawayBlind View Post
Even if any of those songs were at the level of Sara, Dreams or Landslide -- which they are not -- they are still more than a decade old. My contention is that right now Stevie can't write a decent song. There's no shame in that. Some writers have brilliant output until their dying breath, while others fade after a burst of brillance. Such is life.
You people on this board act like you speak to the members of the band on an ongoing basis. How do you know she hasn't written an awesome song in the last couple of months? And as far as everything being Stevie's fault...you are probably right. She is the main reason they are still touring and making millions of dollars. If they didn't have that, Lindsey Buckingham (who most everyone I know thinks is a pompous ass and cant handle when anyone else in the band is the center of attention) wouldn't be able to even put out that music. He wouldn't the money or the backing without all this touring with FM. I hope Stevie does walk away from this band...just to give you people what you supposedly want. And then FM will be never heard from again in any major way...but Stevie will.