View Single Post
Old 09-25-2014, 06:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloMonster View Post
Gor. Geous.

The video is silly, but I love it. He's such a character! That's funny about the socks when did you meet him?
Totally by accident -
In Vegas, in a hallway at the MGM. He was incidentally staying on the same floor as us.
We were walking out of our room down the hall to go downstairs to pick up our tickets at Will Call for the show that night. This little dark-haired kid was running up and down the hall laughing. I said to my wife something like, Geez- people that let their kids just run around wild like that are so annoying. As we got closer to the elevator, there was Lindsey. He was standing outside his open hotel room door with sweatpants, a white t-shirt and white socks. That kid was his - Will. We kind of passed Lindsey and I stopped my wife and said, "You know who that is, right?" She smiled and said, Yeah. I told her we should at least say Hi and she declined (aka chickened out). So I went back myself and introduced myself. I said something like, "Excuse me Mr. Buckingham - I don't want to bug you, but I just wanted to say that I love your music and can't wait for the show." He smiled and thanked me. He shook my hand and said, "See you there then." He was so cool and laid back. I remember looking at his eyes and thinking, So THOSE are those blue-grey eyes Stevie loves so much - no wonder.
On my way back this little blonde girl was in the hall too (Lee-Lee?) and she looked and me and then said to Lindsey, "Who's that lady, Daddy?" I couldn't hear what his response was.

Anyway, that's my meeting Lindsey story.

Jamie