View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013, 09:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by getTusked View Post
Ok, while we are on the subject of this book, can I just ask about the content OTHER than the abuse? I have already heard all about that and all the opinions about it...but are there any other interesting tidbits/stories about LB that make the book worth getting? I have literally debated getting it for months now. I know some of the abuse accusations can be pretty tough to read, but are there any other stories she gives that just gives us more insight to LB...for us fans? Him being funny? Romantic? Dramatic? Cute? Funny FM stories?
one thing i would give you heads up about is that even though the rest of the book may be horribly written entertaining highly romanticized fluff sprinkled with some interesting tidbits, be prepared you may definitely get off LB fandom wagon for a while when reading those abuse stories, if you believe they are even partially true.

you can probably read the book for free on google books or somewhere instead of getting it.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"