Thread: GIFs.....
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 07:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadAngel86 View Post
Oh I am well into the obsession part Lindsfan, and have been since some time last year. I decided to watch The Dance concert because I hadn't seen it in a while (I've had the DVD since 1997) and it was all over from there.
I know that feeling about things. Like I'll have a dvd set (in my china cabinet. I don't keep dishes in there, just dvds!) sitting around for a couple of years and I don't pay attention to it and then one day I pop it in the player and suddenly my fate is sealed. I'm obsessed and just think how long I went around oblivious to something that could have this much of a hold on me.

My cable went out for almost 3 days last week and I had a lot of series I could have watched on DVD and I never watched anything actually, but I just thought to myself, "See you could have finally opened that Lost package and maybe you would love it and you would be immersed. But you didn't. And now you'll never know."

Sometimes things hit you and it's like being run over by a car. Now, that Dance dvd . . . in 1997 I can remember sitting and watching it twice and then I went to the grocery store and it was like 9:00 p.m. and I thought, "Oh, if I get home in time I can watch it again." I was out of my mind, but it's only over FM.

Michele