View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 11:02 PM
Senior Ledgie

Default My husband/Bob Welch

Christine did keep Bob Welch out of the HOF. and Mick couldn't turn her down. But the fact is that Bob was a pro rata share member of Fleetwood Mac and no one should have been able to keep him out of the HOF> He earned it! and he deserved to be in it. And that wrong still needs to be righted. I have to do that for Bob!

Also, I would like to say that this is the first time I have ever posted on this site. and I am very irritated. Bob never exaggerated anything, in fact he underplayed everything. Bob and I know the truth, 90% of which I can't talk about because of a gag order. So anything we have to say is the truth and nothing but the truth. I don't like him being put down for what he rightfully should have had and deserves. I hope you understand this battle. It may be 15 years after the fact, but it is never too late to right a wrong. He cared very much about the RRhOF and should have been inducted. He was very hurt because of a very vindictive move on someone's part that should have never happened. You should all understand that this is something he earned and deserves no matter how much time has passed. It is the one thing I will fight to right for him. He was a very important member of Fleetwood Mac and should be treated as such. He wrote and sang 1/2 of the songs on five albums, and played guitar on all of them, and did move them to their success in the US. No one can change that fact.

Wendy Welch
( Bob's wife Forever) and his sole heir, beneficiary, and administrator of his estate. By the way I inherited his facebook page and own it. and always presented my self as Wendy and never impersonated Bob, as someone claimed i did.