Thread: Video tributes
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 07:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfanforever View Post
Since I'm a electronics geek.I love old electronic gear.My basement and garage is full of old gear (...) I do have those Amiga's and Commodore computers somewhere here.I think it was a Commodore VIC 20 keyboard that almiost whacked me in the head the other night in the basement.
Hi Mac,
sorry for my late answer, but in these days I'm studying for the theory test for my driving license (I'll have it in the morning of July 13th) and so I'm not often connected. Anyway, your post was really interesting and you are lucky to be an electronic geek, just like my dad Your basement and garage could be like a fairground for me
I was registered on a similar forum 'cos I wanted to study electronic, but then I didn't had the time to follow it, mostly because I became engaged and left my city..and life became very hard for me and my gf, but this is another story.
My dad had a Vic 20 and also a PET back in the late 70s-early 80s: very fascinating computers. My mum sais that when she was pregnant with me she always played with Pac Man on the C64...maybe that's why I love old computers these days. I'm glad I was lucky enough to have an Amiga 2000 from 1987 to 2009, now I have this wonderful A1200 that I bought in 2010 from Germany and I have expanded it, even if I don't have so much time to use it. However it's here, in front of me, near the tv and sometimes I play with it... and pay attention when you handle with Commodore computers, since some of them have a heavy metal case that, well... it's not really advisable whacking your the head with it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulpian View Post
I absolutely love the Isn't It Midnight Video.
Thank you so much, Ulpian!