View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 03:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Springs View Post
Actually, when it happened I didn't feel a thing. The Cat has a running feud with one of the caged Animals; and because he can't get at him he was taking it out on the others all day and I had to break up numerous fights. He probably had a grudge against me lol. I went to check on one of the poorly Cats and he launched at me, gripping my arm as he bit down on my hand. All I could think was 'Keep the arm away from the face' while I flung him off of me. Then I calmly locked up the building behind me before heading into the main room and waiting patiently for my boss to hoover up before telling her what had happened (She had her back to me). While I was explaining I had the usual 'shocked Frog that wants you to cry' in my throat, which made me feel like an utter prat lol. I'm used to being bitten lightly by animals in my line of work, and usually I can tell that they're just saying 'Leave me alone. I'm not in the mood', so I leave them alone. I could tell this one really wished to hurt me.
That would freak me out. A hazard of the job I guess though, right? Did you need stitches or anything?