View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 10:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADreaming View Post
Finally found it! BN forum still has a lot of reviews and this was originally posted there. Here's the little tidbit, although I think there might have been another one that I am remembering, this is similar:

London Review - Wednesday 10th Dec - Thank you and goodnight

Stand Back: More cuteness!! Both Will & Lee are now at the steps and Lindsey goes and does his Monkey dance at the side of Mick's drums all for his kids. Interspersing his usual manicness with thrown kisses and little winks, while Stevie watches from the shadows on her side as she prepared. As Lindsey started to beat on his guitar, the kids start to mimic him, and Stevie cracked up and started showing Brett and her assistants what they were doing, mimicking them. It's great to see how much she loves those kids.
She blazes onto the stage as always, her "evil finger" pointing out at Brett and then the kids, where it's turned into wiggling fingers and then over to Carlos and Neale (which Carlos always seems to get a kick out of). Fabulous fabulous performance, one of the best I've seen.
thanks for finding that CAD! very cute

didn't know he was doing monkey dance regularly during SYW tour.