The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Its kindof Fleetwood Mac related...Kindof not... (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=33672)

Chrislit18 08-17-2007 02:01 PM

Its kindof Fleetwood Mac related...Kindof not...

I remember that somewhere on here somebody posted something about Big Love on HBO...and something got mentioned about six degrees of seperation, so here it is :D

Big Love is a show on HBO
Big Loves theme song is 'God Only Knows' by the Beach Boys
A Beach Boy member is Dennis Wilson
Dennis Wilson went out with Christine McVie
Christine McVie was in Fleetwood Mac with Lindsey Buckingham
Lindsey Buckingham wrote the song 'Big Love'

Ghost_Tracker 08-17-2007 02:05 PM

Nice catch! :)

I think maybe this helps confirm Lindsey's theory that things go in cycles... :laugh:

By the way, one of the things that helped Stevie become REALLY big as a solo artist was her special,
"Stevie Nicks: Live" on . . . HBO! Where she sang about - really really Big Love. :nod:

Sarah 08-17-2007 02:06 PM

Did you just discover your faith in cycles? :laugh:

I guess it's time to tell you about the cult, then. Of course, Lindsey is our leader.

Chrislit18 08-17-2007 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost_Tracker (Post 713428)
Nice catch! :)

I think maybe this helps confirm Lindsey's theory that things go in cycles... :laugh:

By the way, one of the things that helped Stevie become REALLY big as a solo artist was her special,
"Stevie Nicks: Live" on . . . HBO! Where she sang about - really really Big Love. :nod:

thats amazing :D
cycles are awesome.

Sarah, Id let Lindsey be my leader any day ;)

JazmenFlowers 08-17-2007 02:35 PM

Big Love is one of the best shows to come out in a long time. I love it. I've often wondered about Big Love being the theme song. I think it could fit, but I kinda like the current theme song.

Chrislit18 08-17-2007 09:02 PM

I only saw one episode, I didnt get into it :shrug:

but i guess it is an ok show...

LiamMcConville 08-17-2007 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JazmenFlowers (Post 713443)
Big Love is one of the best shows to come out in a long time. I love it. I've often wondered about Big Love being the theme song. I think it could fit, but I kinda like the current theme song.

I'm starting a thread in a moment I expect you to be one of the first to post in it.

carrie721 08-17-2007 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JazmenFlowers (Post 713443)

that whole opening sequence is so surreal. the central metaphor is kind of pounded into your head over and over ... but i like it.