The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Post-Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   5 songs cut from setlist (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=58173)

ryan4136 10-09-2018 01:40 PM

Whatever you want to believe is fine by me.

Netter75 10-09-2018 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gldstwmn (Post 1239164)
Nope. There was a great big announcement right above where you posted stated there had been a forum change. You just couldn't wait to rush over here and share the bad news that's why.

Not cool dude. ryan4136 clearly just made a mistake by not posting in a forum that was created a matter of days ago. The mistake with using setlist.fm as a reliable source when it is crowd-edited like Wikipedia is also understandable. Your harsh tone and unfounded assumptions about their motivations are unnecessary and not conducive to a positive forum for discussion.

Take it down a notch.

jmn3 10-09-2018 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buster (Post 1239169)
That is hardly a “great big announcement” - I didn’t even see it until looking at this thread. God damn there’s so much nastiness on this board.

I'll second this....I had no idea that there was a new forum until I noticed that all of the threads on Tulsa had been moved and that the last post in the Post-Rumours forum was from like 9/30 or something. I didn't see any 'GREAT BIG ANNOUNCEMENT' and I'm sure the OP here didn't either. As if the intent was to sully the good people of the Post-Rumours forum with such intense disinformation!!! My lawwwwd I've got the vapors! What about the children!?!?

Good grief....

gldstwmn 10-09-2018 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Netter75 (Post 1239179)
Not cool dude. ryan4136 clearly just made a mistake by not posting in a forum that was created a matter of days ago. The mistake with using setlist.fm as a reliable source when it is crowd-edited like Wikipedia is also understandable. Your harsh tone and unfounded assumptions about their motivations are unnecessary and not conducive to a positive forum for discussion.

Take it down a notch.

No. In perusing the recent post history of said individual I don't agree.

gldstwmn 10-09-2018 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buster (Post 1239169)
That is hardly a “great big announcement” - I didn’t even see it until looking at this thread. God damn there’s so much nastiness on this board.

Yeah and I'm sick of it. I'm sorry I won't be quiet.

Netter75 10-09-2018 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gldstwmn (Post 1239197)

Regardless of their post history (which doesn't appear to be very offensive imo, they just express dissatisfaction with the firing of Lindsey Buckingham), the post itself did not warrant that response. There was no gloating on their end.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gldstwmn (Post 1239197)

Not to challenge your pedestal, but fighting what you perceive to be negativity with more negativity doesn't help anything.

gldstwmn 10-09-2018 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Netter75 (Post 1239233)
Not to challenge your pedestal, but fighting what you perceive to be negativity with more negativity doesn't help anything.

I'm not on a pedestal. Save the psychoanalysis for the band please.

Netter75 10-09-2018 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gldstwmn (Post 1239248)
I'm not on a pedestal. Save the psychoanalysis for the band please.

Sure thing. Please do the same though.

ryan4136 10-09-2018 06:56 PM

Ehh, I’ve been on this site nearly 10 years. Never had anyone complain about me or a post.

Basically I woke up, sat on the crapper checked the setlist to see if any new songs showed up. Was shocked to see a 19 song setlist and came to the spot I last saw concert setlists listed.

If you want to make a mountain out of a mole hill have at it. I’m a little jealous of you actually, I wish something this little could count as a big problem in my life that I could allocate that much energy to it. I’m a little too busy so this will be my last post in this thread. Have at it, I concede this space to you, it obviously is needed.

HoursAndHours 10-09-2018 07:36 PM

To be fair, I didn't see the announcement until you pointed it out either. It's not very obvious. I found the new forum ok, but totally missed the announcement. :shrug:

BigAl84 10-09-2018 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gldstwmn (Post 1239164)
Nope. There was a great big announcement right above where you posted stated there had been a forum change. You just couldn't wait to rush over here and share the bad news that's why.

Little house on the prairie had Nelly and the ledge is graced with you.

gldstwmn 10-09-2018 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryan4136 (Post 1239261)
Basically I woke up, sat on the crapper checked the setlist to see if any new songs showed up. .

Well then I guess you're not full of sh!t after all. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

bombaysaffires 10-09-2018 10:26 PM

who is this twat with nothing better to do?

Treat their posts like a doggy doo on your path-- step around it and keep the conversation going in the direction it was already headed.

Don't feed the trolls.

gldstwmn 10-09-2018 11:17 PM

Up until a few days ago I didn't give a rip where things were posted. But there was a big to do and I had to post in a certain place. If I have to post in a certain place then so should everyone else. That is all. :shrug:
Oh and good night John Boy! :wavey:

gldstwmn 10-09-2018 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bombaysaffires (Post 1239295)
who is this twat with nothing better to do?

You charmer you... ;)