The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Fleetwood Mac with Buckingham/Nicks (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=59138)

Macfan4life 01-21-2021 03:47 PM

Fleetwood Mac with Buckingham/Nicks

1 Attachment(s)
Found this on an old Pittsburgh radio station Facebook page. I love how they were mentioned since this was before the White Album had been released.
It almost sounds as if Buckingham Nicks was an opening band ;)

BombaySapphire3 01-21-2021 09:18 PM

Wow that was my 13th birthday..wish I had been there.

HomerMcvie 01-21-2021 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BombaySapphire3 (Post 1263514)
Wow that was my 13th birthday..wish I had been there.

Wow, I don't feel like the oldest one now. :xoxo:

Macfan4life 01-22-2021 07:25 AM

I was getting ready for Kindergarten in a few months. Back then Kindergarten was only half a day, either AM or PM which meant you could only ride the bus one way. Parents would have to take turns taking the local kids either to the school for PM or picking them up from school from AM Kindergarten. When I hear songs from 1975/1976 it gives me flashbacks of driving home from Kindergarten. Songs like I'm Not In Love by 10cc is one of them that I can still picture myself sitting in the back seat of my neighbors 1975 Chevy Blazer coming home from Kindergarten.
:)

jbrownsjr 01-22-2021 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macfan4life (Post 1263519)
I was getting ready for Kindergarten in a few months. Back then Kindergarten was only half a day, either AM or PM which meant you could only ride the bus one way. Parents would have to take turns taking the local kids either to the school for PM or picking them up from school from AM Kindergarten. When I hear songs from 1975/1976 it gives me flashbacks of driving home from Kindergarten. Songs like I'm Not In Love by 10cc is one of them that I can still picture myself sitting in the back seat of my neighbors 1975 Chevy Blazer coming home from Kindergarten.

Same, I had the PM class. I was 6 years old. And I love "I'm Not In LOVE"!!!

Macfan4life 01-22-2021 09:01 AM

Another one released just as I started Kindergarten.
Sky High by Jigsaw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LSwsCNk8g0

HomerMcvie 01-22-2021 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macfan4life (Post 1263519)

I now remember that my first FM experience wasn't when my older cousin moved in with us with her 8 track Rumours tape, it was riding 1000 miles to Kansas to visit her family, when Rhiannon was played constantly on the radio. I've always been a drummer wannabe, and I drove my aunt crazy during the drive, beating along on the car seats. We went to a discount store while we were there, and I bought the Rhiannon 45.

I haven't thought of that for years now!

Macfan4life 01-22-2021 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1263525)
I now remember that my first FM experience wasn't when my older cousin moved in with us with her 8 track Rumours tape, it was riding 1000 miles to Kansas to visit her family, when Rhiannon was played constantly on the radio. I've always been a drummer wannabe, and I drove my aunt crazy during the drive, beating along on the car seats. We went to a discount store while we were there, and I bought the Rhiannon 45.

I haven't thought of that for years now!

And from that moment on......your inner Stevie was born.

HomerMcvie 01-22-2021 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macfan4life (Post 1263526)
And from that moment on......your inner Stevie was born.

And I've now been trying to kill that bitch for the past 20 years! :lol:

Edit- it should be noted for you over reactive hyper sensitive people, that my INNER $tevie is who I'm killing.

Macfan4life 01-22-2021 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1263529)
And I've now been trying to kill that bitch for the past 20 years! :lol:

Edit- it should be noted for you over reactive hyper sensitive people, that my INNER $tevie is who I'm killing.

You have been twirling ever since
;)

SteveMacD 01-22-2021 04:54 PM

That was 17 days before my first birthday.

HomerMcvie 01-22-2021 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macfan4life (Post 1263530)
You have been twirling ever since
;)

I ain't a twirler!:mad::mad::mad:

:lol::lol::lol: