The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Post-Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   5 songs cut from setlist (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=58173)

StevieandChris 10-10-2018 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gldstwmn (Post 1239615)
Anyway just to add this forum doesn't have any moderators. :confused: :shrug:

This entire message board does not have real moderators.

gldstwmn 10-10-2018 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StevieandChris (Post 1239622)

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: I thought it was just me. :o

MoonSister75 10-11-2018 04:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StevieandChris (Post 1239622)

Apparently there are several moderators, but they appear to do very little moderating :shrug::shrug:

Some people just love venting all their frustration and anger here on this board, whether at other ledge members or Stevie. Does it really make you feel any better about life to do this!?!?

Oh well, I'm here for the music, so I just focus on that, and the great reviews and videos from the new shows :]

JohnL 10-11-2018 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gldstwmn (Post 1239606)
Anchors away my friend! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Some of the problem is that the moderators are the ones doing the bashing. Not all of them but some of them.

jbrownsjr 10-11-2018 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnL (Post 1239741)
Some of the problem is that the moderators are the ones doing the bashing. Not all of them but some of them.

JohnL, you continue to take shot after shot after shot at me. And I've been pretty tolerant. I have thick skin. I am well aware you do not like me, nor my stance on the current situation.

I've directed you to Michele, if you don't like the way the board is run.

Take my advice and take your concerns to Admin, Michele.

In the meantime, show me at least the courtesy to address me instead constantly publicly trying to 'back doo'r what a poor moderator I've been. Everyone knows you mean me.

I get PM's from members telling me how awesome I am, to how horrible I am. It's not an easy job and I choose to let adults try and govern themselves, as much as possible. I've closed threads that have become extreme; but, for the most part I like to let people vent their feelings. It's been extreme on both sides with the insults and name calling. Like someone mentioned earlier, "quite the charmer".

I can't possibly shut down every thread, and can't be here all day to moderate every post. I'm one person and I have many members with completely different views of how the board should be run. It's not my call on how admin wants it run.

So Stop. Thank you.

gldstwmn 10-11-2018 12:34 PM

The root of the problem is whomever owns and runs this joint has completely lost interest/never cared to hegin with. The site should be run be someone who is actually interested in the band. It's a shame. I mean I can't even embed a video or a photo in the new forum.

jbrownsjr 10-11-2018 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gldstwmn (Post 1239797)
The root of the problem is whomever owns and runs this joint has completely lost interest/never cared to hegin with. The site should be run be someone who is actually interested in the band. It's a shame. I mean I can't even embed a video or a photo in the new forum.

Well thanks for not making it me. As much as we disagree, I like that you goof around with me and know that I'm not some evil spawn that ruined TL!! ;)

Macfan4life 10-11-2018 01:21 PM

This thread seems to be an honest mistake by a long term member. Its turned into something ugly that has nothing to do with its original intent. The OP admits why the error was made and it makes sense. We should all forgive the OP. Too bad this thread cant be locked or deleted.

jbrownsjr 10-11-2018 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macfan4life (Post 1239820)
This thread seems to be an honest mistake by a long term member. Its turned into something ugly that has nothing to do with its original intent. The OP admits why the error was made and it makes sense. We should all forgive the OP. Too bad this thread cant be locked or deleted.

I just noticed your sig... lol

gldstwmn 10-11-2018 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1239800)
Well thanks for not making it me. As much as we disagree, I like that you goof around with me and know that I'm not some evil spawn that ruined TL!! ;)

Oh god no. We have our disagreements but I have also been in your shoes. You've got your hands full. I get it. You're a one man band so to speak. :laugh:

jbrownsjr 10-11-2018 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gldstwmn (Post 1239873)
Oh god no. We have our disagreements but I have also been in your shoes. You've got your hands full. I get it. You're a one man band so to speak. :laugh:

That's right! I've done all the instruments on my solo albums, too!

Macfan4life 10-11-2018 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1239847)
I just noticed your sig... lol

Really? I've had it since Lindsey has been fired

gldstwmn 10-11-2018 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macfan4life (Post 1239902)
Really? I've had it since Lindsey has been fired

It's funny and not at the same time.

gldstwmn 10-11-2018 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1239879)
That's right! I've done all the instruments on my solo albums, too!

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Do you speed up your voice to sound like Stevie?

jbrownsjr 10-12-2018 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gldstwmn (Post 1239957)
:laugh::laugh::laugh: Do you speed up your voice to sound like Stevie?

heee heee heee ha ha ha ha who who nom nom Chu Chu chu ha ha ha

like that...