The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   More From Mick (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=59284)

BombaySapphire3 06-24-2021 12:28 AM

Maybe he is on a drug binge again ..stupid old f#*k. Again there will not be a Rumours five reunion/ farewell tour etc. ad nauseam.

HomerMcvie 06-24-2021 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BombaySapphire3 (Post 1267919)
Maybe he is on a drug binge again ..stupid old f#*k. Again there will not be a Rumours five reunion/ farewell tour etc. ad nauseam.

He really is dumber than a bag of hammers. And he probably believes that we're dumb enough to believe the white washed turd he's serving up.

tango87 06-24-2021 02:56 AM

This is just a press rehashing of the Rockonteurs podcast from a couple of weeks ago:

https://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=59270

It looks like Mick's stopped promoting his Peter Green concert now, and so I imagine the 'reunion' rumours will stop for a while - until Lindsey starts promoting his album, and then it will be all they ask him...

Nicks Fan 06-28-2021 12:48 PM

I can see it now.

Interviewer- So Mick are you bankrupt again?

Mick- Bankrupt is too ugly a word to use. It was a parting of the ways with respect to money and my bank account. It was something that had to happen as it were. We came to the realization that it was a necessary thing for all involved. I dare say it’s certainly a good move and a necessary one in order to ensure the right steps are taken.

Villavic 06-28-2021 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicks Fan (Post 1267971)
I can see it now.

Mick- Bankrupt is too ugly a word to use. It was a parting of the ways with respect to money and my bank account. It was something that had to happen as it were. We came to the realization that it was a necessary thing for all involved. I dare say it’s certainly a good move and a necessary one in order to ensure the right steps are taken.

I wonder who "all involved" are. At first I see that the Hawaii restaurant was closed a year ago, so their staff must be part of that "all". Don't know who else.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B95GTRlH5_w/

But after all those tours, and deluxe o or extended releases, I can't imagine how he becomes bankrupt again. It can't be just because of a closed restaurant.

bombaysaffires 06-28-2021 04:51 PM

Quote:

I can see it now.

Awesome!

though he did just sell off all his rights to FM music so he's got a nice wad o' cash (til he blows through it all).

jbrownsjr 06-28-2021 05:11 PM

Quote:

I can see it now.

God, this is spot on.

Nicks Fan 06-28-2021 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Villavic (Post 1267972)
I wonder who "all involved" are. At first I see that the Hawaii restaurant was closed a year ago, so their staff must be part of that "all". Don't know who else.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B95GTRlH5_w/

But after all those tours, and deluxe o or extended releases, I can't imagine how he becomes bankrupt again. It can't be just because of a closed restaurant.

I was making a joke out of the way Mick talks in interviews where he doesn’t really make much sense or tends to avoid answering questions in a straightforward way. Plus I was making fun of his seemingly endless money troubles.

Macfan4life 06-29-2021 04:10 AM

****sigh****

Now we know why he needs Lindsey and cheering on a reunion tour. When he needed Stevie to make tons of money, he threw Lindsey overboard. Now that he needs more money he is trying to lure Lindsey back.
This guy has no shame and deserves to live under a bridge in a cardboard box. Just imagine the tens of millions this guy constantly blows through.

HomerMcvie 06-29-2021 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macfan4life (Post 1267981)
****sigh****

Now we know why he needs Lindsey and cheering on a reunion tour. When he needed Stevie to make tons of money, he threw Lindsey overboard. Now that he needs more money he is trying to lure Lindsey back.
This guy has no shame and deserves to live under a bridge in a cardboard box. Just imagine the tens of millions this guy constantly blows through.

He really is a true scumbag.

sue 06-29-2021 10:56 AM

Nowhere in the interview did it say he was broke, bankrupt or without cash....at the moment.
It was Nicks Fan making a very funny joke ..not a real scenario.

Yes of course he wants to get back with Lindsey for greedy, monetary reasons.
But I also think they get on, these two.. I think Lindsey and Mick like each other...

Straightback 06-29-2021 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sue (Post 1267983)
Yes of course he wants to get back with Lindsey for greedy, monetary reasons.
But I also think they get on, these two.. I think Lindsey and Mick like each other...

As the old saying goes: "With friends like that....."

Macfan4life 06-29-2021 11:27 AM

I think the price of his meet and greet just went up to cover restaurant closure stuff :lol:

Fans will now have the option of buying spoons that were actually used in his restaurant.......for $50.00 extra :eek:

Posing photo with Mick during "pull my finger trick" $75.00 extra

bombaysaffires 06-29-2021 12:55 PM

per their website his restaurant is re opened for both indoor and outdoor dining 3-9pm. So just happy hour and dinner; still not back open for lunch yet which makes sense given there are not so many tourists flocking the shops looking for lunch.:eek:

Villavic 06-29-2021 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bombaysaffires (Post 1267986)
per their website his restaurant is re opened for both indoor and outdoor dining 3-9pm. So just happy hour and dinner; still not back open for lunch yet which makes sense given there are not so many tourists flocking the shops looking for lunch.:eek:

Yes I found that, but when I click on the "Book an event" (private dining), or "Find a table", nothing happens. Seems the links are disabled. Just curious, I'm not in Hawaii nor planning to go there.