The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Introduce Yourself Here! (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=47148)

Desiree 08-29-2013 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by applebucked (Post 1101264)
I KNOW. Not even during their peak. :( The nearest tour stops are in Australia, but I have no money to spare.

FM has always been an expensive proposition! Number 1. Tickets. 2. Travel to get there. 3. Merchandise. Gotta love them, and I do!:blob1:

Dex 08-31-2013 08:02 AM

Australia is a long way to go from the Philippines (or anywhere else, for that matter). Especially for a single concert. "Expensive" is an understatement, Desiree. But perhaps in the future the timing of things will line up right and you may be able to see them, applebucked. :) I never have. I'd love to, but I'm more than happy with the studio recordings and live footage that are more accessible to me.

Welcome!

applebucked 09-01-2013 01:47 PM

That would be a far-fetched scenario and I don't know if I'll spend my money on a FM concert since my favorite member is basically retired and footage of the current tour don't do much for me (maybe if Chris somehow rejoins full time, which I doubt). :laugh: But I'm happy with all the bootlegs I've accumulated.

staceface 10-24-2013 08:16 AM

Hello everyone! My name is Anastasia, but everyone calls me Stacy!

louielouie2000 10-26-2013 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staceface (Post 1108305)

Welcome to the Ledge. :thumbsup:

Dex 10-26-2013 03:24 PM

Quote:

Welcome! :wavey:

moon 10-27-2013 08:09 AM

Quote:

Hi Stacy!!! Anastasia is a beautiful name too. Welcome to The Ledge!! :thumbsup:

BigLove 10-27-2013 10:42 AM

Swedish newbie

Hi everyone! :wavey:
I´m Malin, a somewhat on & off-fan since I first heard Big love (hence the nick) when I was about 13. I just loved the lyrics, the music and Lindsey´s magnetic eyes. Oh la la... not easy to resist for a teenage girl with daddy issues. ;)

I guess I´m more into Stevie´s solo songs than Lindseys, but both are very dear to me and I´m a sucker for their romantic & chaotic story. (Who isn´t?)

Hope to meet some nice people here and learn more about FM from you guys!
Feel free to ask me anything. :)

Dex 10-27-2013 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigLove (Post 1108768)
Lindsey´s magnetic eyes. Oh la la... not easy to resist for a teenage girl with daddy issues. ;)

Oh my goodness. Iiii'm pretty sure we're going to be fantastic friends. :laugh:

Welcome! My family spent time in Sweden last year and by all accounts had a brilliant time. I'm gutted to have missed it but it's definitely a goal of mine to get up there one day.

Enjoy the place, Malin!

vivfox 10-27-2013 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigLove (Post 1108768)
Hi everyone! :wavey:
I´m Malin, Feel free to ask me anything. :)

Welcome! How old are you now?

BigLove 10-27-2013 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dex (Post 1108769)
Oh my goodness. Iiii'm pretty sure we're going to be fantastic friends. :laugh:

Welcome! My family spent time in Sweden last year and by all accounts had a brilliant time. I'm gutted to have missed it but it's definitely a goal of mine to get up there one day.

Enjoy the place, Malin!

Thanks! :)

:thumbsup:

BigLove 10-27-2013 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vivfox (Post 1108770)
Welcome! How old are you now?

Thank you!
I´m 39 and it´s safe to say my daddy issues are resolved. ;)

MoonSister75 11-01-2013 06:51 AM

hello

I only just spotted this thread. I wish I'd seen this first rather than getting carried away with all the John McVie stuff (asking for posts to be removed etc :shocked:) I joined the Ledge a couple of weeks before the news about John, but I hadn't posted very much.

I'm a big FM and Stevie fan, but lately I've really been enjoying Lindsey's solo work too. I recently watched his concert at the Bass Performance Hall and loved every minute.

I came across the Ledge a couple of months ago when I was looking for more FM info. It helped me to solve all my little FM puzzles, and is an amazing source of info.

Well hello to everyone. I work at a wildlife centre on a Friday so I must get ready to go.

Natalie

moon 11-04-2013 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoonSister75 (Post 1109626)
I only just spotted this thread. I wish I'd seen this first rather than getting carried away with all the John McVie stuff (asking for posts to be removed etc :shocked:) I joined the Ledge a couple of weeks before the news about John, but I hadn't posted very much.

I'm a big FM and Stevie fan, but lately I've really been enjoying Lindsey's solo work too. I recently watched his concert at the Bass Performance Hall and loved every minute.

I came across the Ledge a couple of months ago when I was looking for more FM info. It helped me to solve all my little FM puzzles, and is an amazing source of info.

Well hello to everyone. I work at a wildlife centre on a Friday so I must get ready to go.

Natalie

Hello Natalie, and Welcome!!! :wavey:

Hello Malin, and Welcome too!! :wavey:

MoonSister75 11-04-2013 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moon (Post 1109899)
Hello Natalie, and Welcome!!! :wavey:

Hello Malin, and Welcome too!! :wavey:

Thank you moon :] nice to meet you!