The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Introduce Yourself Here! (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=47148)

~*BellaDonna*~ 05-09-2016 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dreamer78 (Post 1182997)
Hi Im Louis and I love Stevie :)

Hi Louis, welcome to the Ledge! Hope you enjoy it here!

Karissa 11-30-2016 06:48 PM

Hi everyone! I'm Karissa (obviously), 28, currently live in Texas, though I'm from Iowa. I grew up on Fleetwood Mac-- my family says I claimed Rumours as my favorite album when I was a toddler, & that's never changed! I'm a HUGE Stevie fan & just saw her last month in Dallas. My husband & I are hoping to hit up at least one more date when she extends the tour. Also always here to talk about Buckingham Nicks (album & ship-- ha!) & Lindsey & Christine's solo work, too. :]

louielouie2000 11-30-2016 10:49 PM

Welcome to the Ledge, Karissa! Always good to see another Texan on here. :thumbsup:

petep9000 02-26-2017 08:32 PM

Hi everyone!

I'm John and it's been years since I last posted so I feel brand new here!

SisterNightroad 02-27-2017 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petep9000 (Post 1202066)
Hi everyone!

I'm John and it's been years since I last posted so I feel brand new here!

Welcome back John!

button-lip 03-27-2017 09:34 PM

Hello, everybody! This is my first, first post ever! :blob1:

My name is Ana and I live in Argentina, unfortunately a country with zero FM fans. :mad:

I'm really excited for the next BuckinghamMcVie album and the upcoming FM tour. I hope to grab a few shows in the US and London.

Glad to be here! :cool:

FuzzyPlum 03-28-2017 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by button-lip (Post 1204754)

My name is Ana and I live in Argentina, unfortunately a country with zero FM fans. :mad:

I'm really excited for the next BuckinghamMcVie album and the upcoming FM tour. I hope to grab a few shows in the US and London.

Hi Ana/button-lip,
Good to hear Argentina has at least one fan. Bienvenido

SisterNightroad 03-28-2017 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by button-lip (Post 1204754)

Welcome Ana!

Lola 04-19-2017 11:06 AM

Hi Ledgies! I've been lurking here for eons. This is a remarkable site. I've learned so much here and I enjoy reading the posts. I've been a consistently inconsistent FM fan since childhood. I take a break from time to time but not for long. Sort of like hanging in the shallow end of a pool then diving into the deep end. Then getting out to sit poolside but never leaving the immediate area if that makes sense! I can't imagine taking a break in the last few years with so much going on.
Anyway, thanks for having me.:)

SisterNightroad 04-19-2017 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lola (Post 1207516)
Hi Ledgies! I've been lurking here for eons. This is a remarkable site. I've learned so much here and I enjoy reading the posts. I've been a consistently inconsistent FM fan since childhood. I take a break from time to time but not for long. Sort of like hanging in the shallow end of a pool then diving into the deep end. Then getting out to sit poolside but never leaving the immediate area if that makes sense! I can't imagine taking a break in the last few years with so much going on.
Anyway, thanks for having me.:)

Welcome Lola!

24karatstevie 04-28-2017 12:01 AM

I've been a member here for a little while now (and I've lurked even longer), but I'm not sure I've ever properly introduced myself. Anyway, my name is Adrienne and I'm a 19 year old college student. I became a Fleetwood Mac fan 3 years ago and have been obsessed ever since! Stevie is my favorite singer of all time so I'm on the Stevie board a lot. This past year has been wonderful with Stevie's tour and now the Buckingham McVie album. It's an exciting time to be a Mac fan! When I'm not listening to Stevie or FM, I really enjoy any 70s/80s music, classic rock, and some country. Some of my other favorite artists are Heart, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Miranda Lambert, and Shania Twain among others. I guess if anyone wanted to know anything about me it's that I love music!

SisterNightroad 04-28-2017 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 24karatstevie (Post 1208374)
I've been a member here for a little while now (and I've lurked even longer), but I'm not sure I've ever properly introduced myself. Anyway, my name is Adrienne and I'm a 19 year old college student. I became a Fleetwood Mac fan 3 years ago and have been obsessed ever since! Stevie is my favorite singer of all time so I'm on the Stevie board a lot. This past year has been wonderful with Stevie's tour and now the Buckingham McVie album. It's an exciting time to be a Mac fan! When I'm not listening to Stevie or FM, I really enjoy any 70s/80s music, classic rock, and some country. Some of my other favorite artists are Heart, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Miranda Lambert, and Shania Twain among others. I guess if anyone wanted to know anything about me it's that I love music!

(Belated) welcome Adrienne!